Online portal for free legal advice
- Traffic accidents and injuries at work, defense of defendants and representation of injured parties
2. Compensation for damage from harmful events:
– Traffic accidents occurred when drivers of all types of vehicles:
– Contacted dogs and other animals on the highway.
– Contacted wild game on a mixed traffic road.
– Contacted rock caused by landslides on all roads.
– Contacted potholes on all roads.
3. Compensation for damage from harmful events occurring on all vehicles due to falling tree branches or large hail.
4. Freight company.
LET’S BE IN CONTACT!
You can ask your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
directly to the phone 018/209-122on working days (Monday – Friday) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.